Cotswold Downs Estate
Vacant Land (0)
Size from 800m² to 2,000m²
Size from 180m² to 800m²
Golf Estate in Hillcrest
Cotswold Downs is a Championship Golfing Estate situated in Inanda Road in the fast developing ever popular suburb of Hillcrest. The estate enjoys breathtaking views of the R52 million Peter Matkovich designed golf course that has proven incredibly popular since its opening. Cotswodl Downs ccooped the coveted Institute of Landscape Architects Award for Excellence in Environmental Planning and Management, and was a finalist in the Water Care, and Companies and Organisations with Innovative Strategies categories in the Mail & Guardian Greening the Future Awards. Cotswold Downs is situated in close proximity to some of the finest Public and Private schools in KZN with ample shopping and entertainment options only 5 minutes away in the centre of Hillcrest. The estate enjoys a wide variety of natural assets from the tranquil Nqutu River that flows through its centre to the vast wetlands and open grasslands that ensure privacy and views that will impress any fortunate homeowner.
- Property options:
- Freehold Land: Priced from R410 000 - R2.5 million
- Freestanding Homes: Priced from R2.1 million to R6.25 million.
- Building Packages from R3.6 million
- Home Rentals: Monthly Leases from R10 000/month to R30 000/month
- Cotswold Downs is a fully serviced estate positioned on a prime piece of land within the suburb of Hillcrest.
- All roads are tarred and the estate is fully secure with a state of the art security program in place.
- The Home Owners Association is fully operational and is tasked with the day to day runnings of the estate.
- The estate enjoys a R52 million Championship Golf Course which was opened in 2006.
- The estate focuses on the well being of its many natural assets from the Nqutu River to the many wetlands and the natural forest common throughout.
- Planning for the estates main clubhouse is currently well underway with a temporary clubhouse currently hosting all the estate events.
- Cotswold Downs has an estimated 10 kms of jogging routes within the estate for homeowners to enjoy plus its very own Nature Trail through the estate's indigenous forest.
- Cotswold Downs can be described as a family estate with a secure healthy sporting lifestyle included.
- Stunning Natural Indigenous Forest is common throughout the estate which provides a home to the estate's diverse wildlife.
HILLCREST – THE UPPER HIGHWAY
The Hillcrest Branch is situated in the center of the commercial and residential area of Hillcrest and the Director based at Hillcrest is the Wakefields Sales Director, Martin McGreal email@example.com. Eighteen Sales Agents operate out of the Branch including one Agent that runs our Rental Division.
Although the Branch is based in Hillcrest we operate in the...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Hillcrest, Hillcrest.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Wakefields Estate Agents website is accurate and up to date, Wakefields Estate Agents makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag